Our 2019 theme is Assessment and Decision-Making: Individual and Institutional solutions.
The use of assessment data for decision-making has been one of the questions of validity debate in the area and providing a platform for presenting solutions on either an individual learner level or organizational scope is our motivation and contribution for the increased assessment practices.
Within the above-mentioned framework the Conference participants will make presentations on the following topics:
- Use of assessment in decision-making
- Reliability and validity in assessment for decision-making
- Assessment techniques for better decision-making practices
- Assessment as an institutional reforming tool
- Opportunities and challenges in admission testing and recruitment policies
- Creating added value measures for better predictions
- The future of assessment instruments for admission and selection
- Assessment as an innovation tool in education systems
- Assessment data and decision making responsibility
- E-assessments and technology-advanced platforms
- Impact of objectivity in assessment and decision-making
This conference will provide an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to share their understandings of current processes and findings, as well as to look at opportunities for exploiting Assessment and Decision-Making: Individual and Institutional solutions.