The IAEA will support attendance at the 2019 IAEA conference to be held in Baku, Azerbaijan on September 22-27, 2019. The deadline for receipt of scholarship applications is … ….
The scholarship will consist of a maximum stipend of USD 2,500 to cover travel, subsistence, and conference registration costs.
Eligible candidates must be students, in the early stage of their career, enrolled full-time in a doctoral degree programme in educational measurement or educational assessment, or a closely related field.
To apply, the candidate should send the following information to…….:
- Email address
- Postal address, including street address, city, state or province, and country
- Graduate institution
- Name of graduate degree program
- Name of faculty advisor
The candidate should also send as electronic attachments:
- Curriculum vita
- Letter from a faculty advisor attesting to the candidate’s academic accomplishments and verifying enrollment as a doctoral student in educational measurement or educational assessment, or a closely related field. The letter should include e-mail and phone number of the advisor
- Paper authored or co-authored by the candidate on a topic related and relevant to educational assessment
- If available, a written endorsement from a primary or individual member of IAEA. (The faculty-advisor recommendation and IAEA-member endorsement may be from the same individual if that individual, or his or her institution, is an IAEA member.) Preference will be given to candidates that present an IAEA-member endorsement.
Applications should be sent to: ………….
The IAEA 2019 ………….Distinguished Student Scholarship award will be made based on eligibility, the strength of the faculty recommendation, and the quality and relevance to educational assessment of the submitted paper or presentation.
The winner(s) will be notified by MM/DD/Year. The winner(s) will be invited to present her paper at the conference.
For more information: http://www.iaea2019.org/application/